Membership to BioMelbourne Network covers all direct employees of your organisation and may be fully tax deductible.
SUPPORT YOUR SECTOR
BioMelbourne Network provides consistent independent leadership outside of the time-frames of the terms of government and is a trusted advisor to the sector.
In partnership with the sector, we aim to bring together Victoria’s full expertise in health innovation to achieve scale and global competitiveness.
WE DO THIS BY
• Working with the government to optimise policy, tax and regulatory settings
• Running 40+ events of varying sizes per year that offer access to key stakeholders, local and international intelligence and networking opportunities
• Promoting state and federal programs and initiatives
• Working with the Victorian State Government to lead and coordinate international trade missions
• Collaborating with other relevant industry associations to promote cross-sectoral engagement and global connectivity
• Inviting international industry representatives to Victoria, hosting their stay and facilitating introductions with our member organisations
• Promoting Victoria as a ‘unique biotech destination’ to international press and engaging with local, national and international press on behalf of the sector
• Representing the sector at key local, national and international events
• Supporting smaller businesses to grow their operations in Victoria by providing advice and relevant introductions
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS
In addition to supporting the sector, your membership also offers a number of direct beneﬁts to your organisation and your employees including:
• Heavily discounted registration fees for all BioMelbourne Network events
• Priority registration periods for select BioMelbourne Network events
• Invitations to member-only networking events and access to key stakeholders
• Access to industry knowledge and sector trends via our members-only newsletter
• Promotional opportunities
• Facilitated introductions
• Strategic insights and advice
• Use of our ofﬁce when in Melbourne’s CBD
There are different membership tiers to suit the size and nature of your organisation. You can find out more about these here or by calling Vicky Jones on 03 9667 8182.
JOIN NOW – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM