The Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator provides women-led companies access to a suite of relevant experts and resources to assist them in building scalable, sustainable businesses.
The program serves as the on-ramp into the Springboard Alumnae Network: a global community of world-class entrepreneurs, investors and business development professionals committed to supporting entrepreneurial businesses and the women who lead them.
Participating companies are provided with a series of opportunities to work with relevant experts through in-person and virtual engagements.
The program involves:
- Rigorous application and review process including online assessment of company opportunities and in person interviews held in 4 cities during which applicants present their businesses to a panel of experts.
- 3-day Bootcamp (in Sydney) – Companies selected to participate are invited to attend a highly interactive program focusing on an assessment of each company’s opportunity.
- 8-week Coaching Program – Each company is assigned a team of advisors who offer input on business strategy and provide connections to financial and other resources.
- The Dolphin Tank® – An in-person presentation session at the end of the Coaching Program designed to surround you with an engaged and supportive audience of investors, corporate executives, and advisors who offer actionable insights, connections and access to relevant resources.
- The Global Alumnae Network – Lifelong affiliation with a global community of innovators, investors and influencers who are available to help as you grow your business through market and product expansion.
Find out more and submit your expression of interest here