Five digital health companies have been announced as the successful applicants for ANDHealth+ 2018, Australia’s only mid-stage digital health, market and investment readiness program.
ANDHealth+ addresses an unmet need in company support available for digital health companies by providing expert advice and specialised, industry-led support for companies seeking to go global or expand their international footprint. The program is unique in that it requires no equity consideration and that each company’s advisory panel and project is tailored specifically to that company.
The five successful companies in the ANDHealth+ 2018 cohort are:
- CancerAid – An app that provides support and education to cancer patients and families through a community platform and connects patients to clinicians who receive information on their symptoms and activity via electronic health records.
- Health Delivered – A software platform to assist dieticians to deliver clinically informed and personalised dietary management plans for patients with chronic disease and also automates workflow.
- Hello Sunday Morning – An app-delivered, evidence-based program addressing alcohol misuse that encourages behaviour change through intelligent user-specific treatment plans, peer support and engagement with clinical psychologists.
- Kesem Health – A device that simplifies the collection of urine data to the healthcare practitioner for further analysis to diagnose and manage lower urinary tract diseases.
- Vitalic Medical – A non-invasive monitoring system that supports clinicians in hospitals and aged care settings by detecting early signs of patient deterioration and alerting staff of potential falls.
These companies will be supported by a bespoke advisory panel drawn from ANDHealth members and networks. In addition, ANDHealth contributes A$60,000 to securing relevant third-party expertise and cohort companies also benefit from significant in-kind offerings including media & communications, insurance, access to technical platform, human resources, intellectual property and legal support.
Read more here