8 May, 2020
Our CEO, Dr Tim Oldham recently sat down with Stuart Roberts of Pitt Street research to talk about AdAlta’s growth strategy and upcoming Phase 1 clinical trials of lead candidate, AD-214.
In the interview, Dr Oldham discusses:
• The origination of i-bodies and how AdAlta is developing drugs for difficult to drug targets
• The benefits and flexibility of AdAlta’s i-body platform
• How existing treatments for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) only modestly improve disease progression but do not reverse the condition
• How AdAlta is the first company to use the CXCR4 axis to attack fibrosis
• The significance of AdAlta’s upcoming Phase 1 trials for AD-214 which are due to commence in mid-2020, with IPF patients to be included from 2021
• How AdAlta is targeting multiple disease indicationsbeyond IPF
To view the interview, click here.
We look forward to updating you on our progress again soon.
The AdAlta investor relations team