Posted: 13 September 2021
Event date: 5 October 2021
You are invited to participate in Merck’s Virtual Symposium: How mRNA Technology Impacts our Future.
The pandemic and the unprecedented success of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines have drawn attention and interest on mRNA technology, making it one of the most attractive technologies today.
In this technical symposium chaired by Dr. Tanja Henzler, Director of Liquid Formulation R&D at the Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, industry experts will present various aspects of mRNA technology and latest trends in the field.
- Date: Tuesday, 5 October 2021
- Time: 4pm CET / 0:00am AEST
- Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
During this symposium, you will:
- Learn about the potential of mRNA technology
- Get perspectives for a robust mRNA manufacturing process and efficient drug delivery
- Learn about regulatory aspects of mRNA
- Discuss and tackle today’s mRNA challenges with your peers
- A welcome and introduction from Merck’s chair Dr. Tanja Henzler of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Best Practices for Efficient mRNA Manufacturing– Nargisse El Hajjami, Ph.D. Eng., of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Stabilizing RNA Nanocarriers by Spray-Drying for Enhanced Storage Stability and Inhalation Delivery– Prof. Dr. Olivia Merkel of LMU Munich
- Regulatory Considerations for mRNA– Dr. Ulrich Reichert of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Enabling mRNA Therapeutics: Lipids and LNP to Drive the Next Paradigm in Pharmaceuticals– Dr. Christopher J. Barbosa of Acuitas Therapeutics
Click here to register