Date Posted – 3 June 2021
- New role due to growth
- International & national clients
- Flow Cytometry & PBMC experience
Our client Crux Biolabs, are the go-to biomedical experts for quality, custom services to facilitate pre-clinical and clinical research and development in Australia. Their expert scientists have years of experience tailoring custom biomarker detection and cell assays for many satisfied academic, biotech, pre-clinical, and clinical studies.
Your key focus will be on independently managing project work for clients. This will include laboratory-based work, data analysis, and client communication. You will be technically proficient in a range of laboratory techniques and advanced experimental troubleshooting. You may be required to direct the work of others including establishing the scope of work assignments, experiments, and work schedules/deadlines for multiple clients.
- Laboratory work for client projects.
- PBMC processing and cryopreservation.
- In vitro and/or ex vivo cell culture methods.
- Design of multi-parameter flow cytometry panels, with a focus on development and validation of assays, and optimisation and troubleshooting of assay conditions.
- Review literature, report project progress, and maintain and update project databases.
- Draft standard operating procedures (SOPs), test methods and documents for the QMS, in compliance with ISO 17025.
- Review customer requirements and ensure sure they are met.
- Document and analyse data and statistical reports, and present results.
The Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, immunology, protein sciences, cellular/molecular biology, biochemistry, or related area required. Master’s degree or PhD is highly preferred.
- 3 years of experience in reagent, product/assay development in industrial setting preferred.
- Training and experience with Biosafety Level 2 (BSL-2/PC2) techniques highly preferred.
- Experience in an ISO/NATA accredited regulatory environment an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
To join our client in this exciting opportunity please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC