Posted: 22 November 2021
As you a science graduate that has an interest in marketing? Your key remit will be to work with the team to develop outbound marketing messages to facilitate customer engagement for the Australian Life Sciences sector. Learn on the job! No experience in marketing required.
The Ideal Candidate
To join this successful team, you will be an outstanding science graduate/ candidate with some commercial acumen or potential. In addition, you will have experience and/or interest in:
- Outbound digital marketing and development of messaging in collaboration with the team.
- Preparation of outbound print material, such as satchel inserts, posters, trade booths, ads, website, and press releases.
- Assist to manage the updating of our client’s website.
- Supporting the clients branding in a professional and consistent manner.
- Help coordinate trade events/conferences and assist in local territory vendor shows.
- Assist to develop promotional material/give-aways.
- Liaise with manufacturers, conference organisers and printing companies for digital and print marketing collateral.
- Support messaging on social media channels.
- No formal marketing qualifications required. However, a genuine interest in marketing required.
- Digitally savvy. E.g., use of social media/websites an advantage.
- Excellent organisational, communication and writing skills.
- Science qualifications essential plus work experience in the science sector an advantage.
You will be part of a larger ANZ team that values training and will support you to succeed. Graduates or those with potential will be considered.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org