Date Posted – 6 April 2021
Drug Discovery · Biotechnology · ASX listed
Our client is an is an ASX listed clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing new therapeutic treatments identified using its proprietary drug discovery platform. Now is an exciting time to be joining our client as they undergo further expansion.
You will be an outstanding Project Manager with a demonstrated high level of professional success in the development of pharmaceutical products. Based in their Melbourne office, your focus will be to support the company across all aspects of drug development and report on resource and budget flows across all projects. Your excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team to get projects over the line and on time will be incremental to your and their success.
- Coordinate planning, implementation, monitoring & control of all projects
- Facilitate efficient communication across projects
- Timely reporting of project status, project interdependencies & proactive identification of risks
- Implementation of solutions in collaboration with subproject, project & line management
- Support relationships & business requirements with external vendors including CRO’s & CMO’s.
- Assist with internal & external documentation, scientific publications & regulatory submissions
- Support manufacturing and CMC activities, including QMS, API sourcing, vendor agreements and permits.
- B.Sc. preferred in sciences/pharmaceuticals
- Project Management Certification, e.g., PMP or equivalent desirable
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project planning & management essential
- Management of projects and project teams through all phases (I, II, III) and commercialisation
- Detailed knowledge of ICH-GxP
- Broad perspective of therapeutic areas and the global pharmaceutical competitive environment
- Solid understanding of the commercialisation process internationally
- Understanding of the commercial environment of several different therapeutic areas
- Expertise in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or clinical industries essential
- Knowledge of drug development process from discovery to marketing application
- Small business/biotech experience desirable
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a team
To join our client in this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC.