Date posted 30 July 2020
Event date 4 August 2020
Global Victoria in partnership with Asialink Business and Australia Indonesia Business Council, invite you to join their webinar to discuss the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA) and what this means for Victorian businesses.
Moderated by Mukund Narayanamurti, CEO, Asialink Business, panellists will discuss:
- what immediate benefits will IA-CEPA provide for Victorian businesses?
- why is Indonesia an important market for your business’ diversification plans?
- what mechanisms are in place from Global Victoria to support your business’s engagement with Indonesia?
- Spica Alphanya – Tutuhatunewa, Consulate-General of the Republic of Indonesia (VIC)
- Leigh Howard – A/g Commissioner to Southeast Asia, State Government of Victoria
- Michael Dean – Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Garry Embleton – Operations Director, Ausfine Foods & Victoria Deputy Chair, Australia Indonesia Business Council