Posted 14 July 2021
Our client is an innovative Australian company commercialising medical technologies. Their world leading devices enable faster and enhanced surgery for clinicians, leading to improved patient outcomes. Now is an exciting time to join as they undergo further growth and expand internationally.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work with her in the day to day running of this dynamic and growing company. Your remit will include:
- Act as the ‘go to’ person in the office.
- Provide comprehensive EA administrative support to the CEO and team.
- Diary management including appointments and assisting to manage investor meetings.
- Professional communication with clients & investors and liaison with external Consultants.
- Note taking and confidentiality including formatting of information for internal and external communications, including proofreading of board papers and PowerPoint presentations.
- Help manage financial reporting and ensure filing and document control implementation and maintenance.
- Assist with staff contracts and documentation of annual reflections and reviews.
- Management of travel arrangements and catering for events.
- Co-ordinate and manage all activities to ensure the efficient running of the office including liaison with landlord, asset register, stationery and office supplies, event co-ordination and management and other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Experienced in Administration/Operations with a minimum 3 years’ similar experience
- Experienced working with a CEO/MD and Board liaison.
- Strong experience in MS Office 365, project management and document management.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be self-directed to achieve results.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Able to exercise good judgement, solve problems, show initiative and be proactive.
As a valued member of this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and support to shape this new and exciting opportunity. You must reside in and hold full working rights in Australia. Our client’s head office is located in South Yarra.
To join our client in this exciting opportunity please email your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC