Member Contact: Dr Tina Soulis
Position: Founder and Director
Industry: Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Alithia Life Sciences is an Australian owned clinical research consultancy launched to support and assist pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device companies and institutional research groups undertaking their project in the Australian region and beyond.
We have over 25 years of operational expertise and industry experience in various therapeutic areas including, first in human studies, devices, endocrinology, oncology, neurology, gastroenterology, rare and pediatric diseases and vaccines.
Our breath of expertise in the academic, commercial and biotechnology settings can support your project from Phase I through to Phase III.
Our experience includes developing products successfully through to FDA approval and executive management and establishment of a successful Contract Research Organization (CRO).
We can provide:
• Overall management of projects and clinical strategy on behalf of local and international Sponsors from concept to start up and through to close out.
• Biotech executive management and director support provision (local directorship).
• Clinical research consulting including feasibility, selection and support of vendors, sites and CROs to undertake your project.
• Identification and access to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
• Clinical project planning and study design in accordance with international guidance documents.
• Access to an extensive network of project enabling vendors including CROs, laboratories and R&D tax experts.