Date posted 2 March 2021
* Design & digital marketing
* Life sciences / healthcare sector
Our client is a leading supplier of high technology solutions to the Australasian Life Sciences market. Their portfolio is representative of some of the best manufacturers in the business across the disciplines of genomics, protein science, cell biology and automation.
The OpportunityOur client is seeking a dynamic, degree-qualified, and driven Marketing & Design Associate. Your key remit will be to assist to develop outbound marketing messages to facilitate customer engagement for the Australian Life Sciences sector.
The Ideal Candidate
To join this successful team, you will be an outstanding candidate with commercial marketing acumen.
- Hands on graphic design skills to develop digital marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Develop and monitor engagement of nurture campaigns.
- Preparation of outbound print material, such as satchel inserts, posters, trade booths, ads & website
- Management of our client’s website.
- Help coordinate trade events/conferences and assist in local territory vendor shows.
- Develop promotional material/give-aways & manage product sales and marketing collateral.
- Liaise with manufacturers, conference organisers and printing companies for digital and print marketing collateral.
- Develop and manage multiple social media channels.
- Manage the clients branding in a professional and consistent manner.
- Degree level qualification in marketing, graphic design and/or communication.
- Intermediate to high level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of website and digital media design and maintenance.
- Ability to design with customer engagement and experience in mind.
- Use of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- CRM & digital marketing capabilities including Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, NetSuite.
- Interest and/ or experience in life sciences/ healthcare/ technology markets preferable
- Experience in google ads/google SEO an advantage
- Knowledge of branding and corporate identities, advertising design and typography.
- Excellent organisational, communication and writing skills.
You will be part of a larger ANZ team that values training and will support you to succeed.
In return for your commitment, our client offers genuine development opportunities and full support.
On offer is a salary package with incentives, designed to recognise your qualifications, experience and positive achievements.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter to email@example.com