Date Posted – 3 June 2021
- New role due to growth
- International & national clients
- PBMC & cryopreservation
Our client Crux Biolabs, are the go-to biomedical experts for quality, custom services to facilitate pre-clinical and clinical research and development in Australia. Their expert scientists have years of experience tailoring custom biomarker detection and cell assays for many satisfied academic, biotech, pre-clinical, and clinical studies.
Your key focus will be on completing laboratory work for client projects that includes PBMC processing and cryopreservation.
- PBMC processing and cryopreservation.
- Review documentation for completion of data capture, forms, logbooks, and/or batch records.
- Ensure documentation complies with the QMS and ISO 17025.
- Document and analyse data, make statistical reports, and present results.
The Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, immunology, protein sciences, cellular/molecular biology, biochemistry, or other related area is required, preferably with at least 6 months recent practical experience in PBMC processing.
- Training and experience with Biosafety Level 2 (BSL-2/PC2) techniques is highly preferred.
- Methodological with strong organisation skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in an ISO/NATA accredited regulatory environment an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
To join our client in this exciting opportunity please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC