Date posted 8 October 2020
Via Syneos Health
The Clinical Operations Lead (COL) serves as the clinical functional lead, accountable for the clinical monitoring/site management delivery of assigned study(ies). The position as defined by scope provides leadership, mentoring, and technical support to the Clinical Operations team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals. May provide administrative line management, which includes oversight of training, compliance, performance and career management, and development of direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and align teams in the achievement of project milestones, demonstrated capability of working in an international environment.
- Knowledge of basic clinical project financial principles
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Must demonstrate good computer skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques to resolve complex issues, and apply a risk management approach to identifying and mitigating potential threats to the successful conduct of a clinical research project.
- Demonstrates critical thinking to determine the cause and appropriate solution in the identification of issues
Find out more and apply.