Posted: 23 November
Closes: 7 December
Taking place from the 23-28th of January 2023, Girls in Aerospace & Defence: Stem Program is now accepting applications.
Designed for all Victorian secondary school girls interested in being a part of an innovative stem program whilst having the opportunity to:
– Design, build, and race drones for prizes
– Attend lectures, and tour RMIT University’s world leading facilities
– Sit inside the cockpit of a PC9 Aircraft
– Visit Boeing Australia, SYPAQ Systems, Swoop Aero, and Thales
– Watch the Australian Army Drone Racing team in action
– Receive tickets to the Australian International Airshow 2023
Applicants must submit a 500 word entry or a 2-minute video explaining why they should be selected for the program.
Students are asked to submit their applications to Dr. Jo Zimpel at email@example.com