Date posted 10 September 2020
Event date 7 October 2020
The Australian British Chamber of Commerce, together with KPMG, is hosting a 2020 Federal Budget Virtual Breakfast, following the budget announcement.
Please join to hear our expert panellists analyse and discuss the details and complexities of the Budget and what this will mean for you and your business.
This is likely to be one of the most interesting budgets this decade and we are sure it will be a robust discussion.
The webinar will be hosted by David McCredie, CEO, ABCC and Alison Kitchen, National Chairman, KPMG, followed by a panel discussion. The panel includes:
- Grant Wardell-Johnson, Lead Tax Partner, KPMG
- Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist, HSBC
- Ming Long AM, Non-Executive Director
- The Hon Warwick Smith AO, Chairman, Global Leadership Committee, Business Council of Australia
- Natalie Raju, Partner, KPMG (Moderator)
Wednesday 7 October 2020
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM AEST
Find out more and register.