Work collaboratively on projects of mutual benefit and access international markets.
At a glance
Potential grant funding
Potential funding for this Program includes:
- Up to $2,000 in reimbursement for accommodation and travel expenses for attendance of trade missions, conferences, meetings or other events in Israel – Victoria Israel Trade and International Partnering program (VISTRIP)
- Up to $50,000 in assistance – Victoria-Israel Feasibility and Proof of Concept program (VISFPC)
- Up to $250,000 in funding support – Victoria-Israel Science and Technology Research and Development Fund (VISTECH).
The Victoria-Israel Science Innovation and Technology Scheme (VISITS) is an initiative providing Victorian and Israeli organisations with the opportunity to work collaboratively on projects of mutual benefit. VISITS is open to all organisations (private sector and public sector), with interests in areas including (but not limited to) the priority growth sectors of:
- medical technologies and pharmaceuticals
- new energy technologies
- food and fibre
- transport, defence and construction technologies
- international education
- professional services.
Find out more here