Date posted: 30 January 2019
Closing date: not noted
Product Manager – Pharmaceutical
- ASX Listed Pharmaceutical Company
- New Product Launch
- Flexible Working Environment
Our client is an Australian-based ASX listed pharmaceutical company that is developing high quality and clinically validated medicines. The Company is bringing together leading expertise across all aspects of the value chain to develop new medications for the treatment of neuropathic and chronic pain. This expertise includes extensive international & local collaborations and partnerships with industry experts, leading market participants, universities and clinicians.
Your remit is broad and exciting as you play a key role in the launch of new pharmaceuticals into the Australian market. No siloing in this role, you will project manage across marketing, logistics, packaging and manage external providers to ensure the timely and successful launch of their new unique products.
- Work with management and the team to successfully launch new products into Australia.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and consultants to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of services.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans, messaging & systems to ensure all external communications and marketing material is compliant with relevant regulations.
- Provide advice and input into the development of international product launch plans.
- Relationship management & travel across Australia to meet with stakeholders internally and externally at regular intervals.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical Product Management role.
- Able to work cross functionally and foster internal and external working relationships to ensure projects meet milestones.
- Understanding of the marketing & packaging requirements for local and international markets.
- Knowledge and understating of the relevant national and international standards: including TGA, EMA, ICH, PICS for the purposes of compliance to allow commercialisation of new products.
- New product launch experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge and or experience of the Special Access Scheme highly desirable.
- Consideration will be given to candidates with experience in a project management role in pharmaceutical/biotechnology area.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Science or Engineering tertiary qualification in an appropriate field – Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy. A business/marketing qualification an advantage.
You will work within a high performing team, enjoy autonomy and a flexible environment, with the ability to work from home. As a valued member of this team you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and shape this growing business.
This role is envisaged to be based in Melbourne or Perth. Other states may be considered for the right candidate.
Regular planned domestic travel will be required.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn from Marilyn Careers on 043 7332 272 for a confidential discussion and email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org