• TGA Licensed Manufacturer
• Manage department of 38+ staff
• Winner of multiple export awards
Our client is an Australian success story experiencing year on year international growth in over 22 countries. Their mission is to exist for people who desire healthy skin and their reputation is built on consistently delivering effective, high-quality and innovative products based on science. They believe in investing in good technology, good process and development of their people to ensure that their products continue to be world leading.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager. You will lead their Quality Assurance Team and oversee a department of 38+ staff.
To have the privilege of joining this successful internationally expanding organisation you will be an outstanding Quality Manager with a demonstrated high level of professional success and proven effective management expertise.
Your remit includes:
• Ensure products manufactured for commercial sale meet standards of quality at GMP level.
• Lead, motivate and develop a team of 5 managers to ensure quality services are delivered.
• Direct & coordinate quality assurance planning programs, policies and activities.
• Auditing, both internally and externally with the aim of education to improve performance.
• Work to improve our client’s efficiency and profitability by providing innovative alternatives and reducing waste & recalls.
• Embrace the challenge of this leadership role as it has the potential to make significant impacts to strike a balance between perfection and innovation.
• A minimum Degree in Science, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Engineering or equivalent.
• An additional business qualification would be considered an advantage.
• At least 5 years in Quality Management.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical area in GMP manufacturing compliance.
• Demonstrated written abilities to produce KPIs, reports, policies and procedures.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead a team of managers & staff to manage quality services.
Our client offers an exceptionally dynamic and progressive work environment. This role is at the forefront of development of new innovative products utilising the latest science and technology in skin care. They expect, and provide, excellent professional standards and work ethics. Successful candidates will attract a competitive salary package. As a valued member of this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and shape this expanding world class company.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 0401 003 553 for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé in WORD format with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABN 72 671 493 383
Mob: 0401 003 553
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Senior Quality Manager – Marilyn Careers