• Career Opportunity
Our client is a global leader in providing analytical instrumentation and services that ensure clean air and water, safe food and better consumer products.
An exciting opportunity has now become available to join their Analytical Sciences Team. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for sales, marketing and business development activities in Vic/Tas/SA. The position encompasses all aspects of the sales cycle from building client relationships through to key account management.
• Expertise in at least one of : HPLC, Mass Spectrometry, GCMS & LCMS
• Experience in the analytical | environmental sciences | food testing | biological areas
• Excellent communication
• Technical problem solving skills
• Training experience or aptitude to train
• Bachelor of Science, or equivalent
• Expertise in scientific instrumentation/chromatography/inorganic chemistry
• Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
• Ability to travel as required of the position
Our client offers an exceptionally supportive work environment that includes laptop, smartphone and training. They expect, and provide, excellent professional standards and work ethics. Successful candidates will attract a competitive salary package; including motor vehicle allowance and a rewarding commission structure. You will enjoy autonomy and a very flexible environment with the ability to work from home.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 0401 003 553 for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates that are successful for interview will be contacted within 2 weeks. All candidates will be notified on receipt of their application. If you have not had a reply within 2 weeks I would welcome an email and I WILL respond.
Marilyn Careers offers services in Executive Recruitment, Job Search Assistance, CV & LinkedIn writing & Outplacement Support. Contact us for further information on how we can assist you or your organisation.
Marilyn Careers Pty Ltd
ACN 603 904 614
ph.: 040 100 3553