• New opportunity
• Project Management
• Drug Development | CMC
Our client is an ASX listed clinical stage biotechnology company moving into an exciting and active time. Recent successful clinical trials have shown the technology to be substantially greater than initially expected. They are expanding their team to harness as much opportunity as possible from their clinical trial results and strong financial position from a recently oversubscribed capital raising.
You will be an experienced and enthusiastic project manager that is aligned with their vision to positively improve human health by creating safe and effective new treatments for patients with unmet medical needs.
Based in their Melbourne office, your focus will be to support drug development in all non-clinical aspects of the company. Your excellent communication skills and ability to work in a small team to get projects over the line and on time will be incremental to your and their success.
• Support drug development in all non-clinical aspects
• Ensure time lines for all external non-clinical projects are on time & to budget
• Projects inclusive of toxicology, regulatory, CMC & contract manufacturing
• Manage relationships & business requirements with external vendors
• Assist with CMC documentation & submissions
• Min. Master’s degree or PhD preferred in sciences/pharmaceuticals
• Experience in project management essential
• Expertise in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and/or clinical industries
• Regulatory background and/or medical writing
• Knowledge of drug development
• Experienced in the assessment of toxicology of drugs
• Understanding of requirements for Phase II Biotech
• Experience/exposure to clinical research
• Exposure to clinical trials an advantage
• Small business/biotech exposure desirable
• Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a team
Our client offers an exceptionally supportive work environment with flexibility and potential part-time options for the exceptional candidate. They expect, and provide, excellent professional standards and work ethics. As a valued member of this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and shape this emerging biotechnology company.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 0401 003 553 for a confidential discussion.