- Multinational Biotechnology Company
- Microscopy | Imaging | HCS
- Applications focused
Our client is a global leader backed by an outstanding team of 7,600 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world. Their solutions in the areas of Diagnostics, Life Sciences, and Applied Markets help scientists, lab professionals, and clinicians answer important questions needed to help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world around us.
You will assist the frontline sales team to market imaging instrumentation to new and existing customers through the provision of technical advice, application supports, customer support and a range of strategic promotional activities.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, presentations and to promote High Content Screening (HCS) Quantitative Pathology (TSC) and (INV) In vivo Imaging products.
- Conduct technical product demonstrations to potential customers, to win orders.
- Conduct post sales and/or post installation training on HCS, TSC and INV products.
- Assist customers and service team members to rapidly identify and correct any problems or issues
- Build and maintain good relationships with key customers, potential customers, and key opinion leaders in the life science imaging community in Australia & New Zealand.
- Train sales colleagues and relevant distributors on the HCS, TSC and INV products and skills.
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of the current and future market trends, including funding availability, technology trends, customer applications and competitive technology, as relates to the HCS, TSC and INV products.
- Experience working in the field of HCS and TSC
- A science degree preferably in the area of molecular biology, biochemistry or cell biology
- Laboratory experience with imaging technologies, either HCS or microscopy
- Experience working with instrumentation in a trouble shooting capacity
- Familiarity with microscopy, optics, image analysis, image processing and storage, cell biology, fluorescent proteins, immunohistochemistry, live cell imaging and various screening techniques.
- Highly computer literate.
Our client offers an exceptionally supportive work environment that includes laptop, smartphone and training. They expect, and provide, excellent professional standards and work ethics. Successful candidates will attract a competitive salary package including motor vehicle allowance.
You will enjoy autonomy and a very flexible environment with the ability to work from home. As a valued member of this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and shape this recognised business.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 0401 003 553 for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter to email@example.com