The Going Global program is bringing international experts to Melbourne to help Victorian healthtech companies take their products to global markets.
The program covers global regulatory, reimbursement, market access and commercialisation strategies, with a focus on key export markets in the UK, North America, Europe and India.
Who is it for?
The Going Global program is for you if you:
- are the founder or executive of a Victorian company with a healthtech product (incorporating biotech, medtech & digital health) that treats, diagnoses or prevents human diseases
- have strategic intent to export your product to global markets
- would like to access international expertise (in Melbourne) to inform your strategy.
*Please note: Registrations are by organisation, and up to four representatives can share the registration. However, the primary participant must be a founder, CEO or Senior Executive in a leadership role.
Brought to you by BioMelbourne Network with the support of LaunchVic, the Going Global program is designed to support you by bringing international experts to Melbourne, to deliver skills-based workshops on global regulatory, reimbursement, market access and commercialisation strategies, with a focus on key export markets in the UK, North America, Europe and India.
Outcomes for participants include:
- Enhanced competitive advantage for startups seeking global export opportunities
- Greater understanding of key target markets, potential channels to market and timelines for market approvals
- Increased intelligence on pricing, regulatory and reimbursement strategies
- Informed geographic specific market access export strategies, including competitor assessments and prioritisation
- Improved refinement of your product’s value propositions for different geographic regions for investment pitches
- Comprehensive understanding of customer perspectives, cultural barriers and the skills required for building strategic relationships in-market
- Decisive analysis of the resources, finance capital and human capital required to support export activities
- Expansion of business networks and connectivity to global markets.
How does it work?
The Going Global program consists of six international market modules, and six local entrepreneur roundtable lunches.
Each of the international market modules takes place over four days in Melbourne and comprises:
- one introductory seminar event (BioBriefing)
- one focussed market-access workshop
- a personalised advisory session for each participating company.
The Entrepreneur Roundtable Lunches are relaxed and intimate gatherings with local founders and experienced executives from biotech, medtech and healthtech companies who have experience in taking Victorian health innovations into global markets.
You do not have to participate in all modules to take part in the program – just register for the module(s) that are most relevant to your global business aspirations and international market strategies. If you are unable to participate in a full module, you can register for the module BioBriefing, which will be advertised through the usual BioMelbourne Network channels.
Registration for each module includes:
- up to three attendees for the module BioBriefing
- a full-day intensive workshop for one company representative
- a 30-minute advisory session with the module leader (up to four organisation representatives can attend)
- an invitation to attend the exclusive BioMelbourne Network Entrepreneur Roundtable Lunches with local business leaders who have succeeded in taking products to global markets.
The fee is $550 (incl. GST) for your first Going Global module, then $440 (incl. GST) for any subsequent module(s).
To register, click on the module link above.
Cancellation policy: A full refund is given up to 14 days prior to the module. No refunds within 14 days of the module.
For more information on the Going Global program, contact Jo O’Brien at BioMelbourne Network on (03) 9667 8118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org