The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity. It forms part of the Australian Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda.
The programme offers support to businesses through four elements:
- Accelerating Commercialisation – helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes
- Business Management – experienced Business Advisers and Facilitators review business operations, including business direction, strategy, growth opportunities and supply chain. They provide a report with strategies for business improvement and work with you to make them happen.
- Incubator Support – assists New and Existing Incubators to improve the prospects of Australian start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation Connections – experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Practical support for businesses includes:
- advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- funding to take advantage of growth opportunities
- connection and collaboration opportunities.
Read more here