The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport & Resources (DEDJTR) has established Boost Your Business Vouchers to support Victorian businesses to become more productive, employ more people, improve market access and in general, increase their scale, diversity and profitability. Round 1 closes on Friday 2nd March.
The three overarching objectives of Boost Your Business Vouchers are to:
• Increase the number of Victorian businesses entering new export markets and securing supply chain opportunities;
• Increase the number of Victorian Businesses developing and commercialising new products and services through research and development and generating improved productivity through process innovation;
• Improve the capability of Victorian businesses to accelerate growth and realise new opportunities.
In the longer term, the Boost Your Business Vouchers will help grow the Victorian economy by supporting the following outcomes:
• Victorian businesses are inventive, responsive and diverse, with increased levels of business innovation and business diversification;
• Victoria creates and diffuses knowledge through research, collaboration and commercialisation, leading to increased R&D spending and economic return from research and innovation;
• Victoria is a desired source of exports and a destination for foreign investment;
• Victoria’s business environment is competitive and provides confidence, including through increased market access;
• Victorians are adaptive, knowledgeable and entrepreneurial, leading to increased knowledge and skills and extended entrepreneurship.
Vouchers are used by Victorian businesses or organisations in exchange for services that will build their capabilities in three main areas:
These services will be provided to Victorian SMEs under one or more of the following voucher streams:
Find out more here