Austrade invites you to join the inaugural Smart Health Mission to China which will profile Australian biotechnology, digital health, mobile health and enabling technologies and solutions in healthcare.
The healthcare industry in China is undergoing significant changes as the country addresses the needs of an increasing population, an ageing demographic and new health challenges. The Healthy China 2020 strategy encourages the private sector to help establish an integrated health and aged care system and the Chinese Government is encouraging the development of e-health systems and resources.
Chinese business partners from the health industry are seeking new technologies, high-end services and consumables globally.
This is your opportunity to get access into the A$3 trillion market (Health China 2030 blueprint).
Why you should participate
– Network and meet with potential Chinese partners from across China at a single time and venue
– Create or increase awareness of your brand and promote your technology and services
– Develop an understanding of the health and medical environment in China
– Meet potential customers such as e-health service providers, hospitals, health institutes and government departments at networking events and tailored one-on-one appointments
– Expand your networks
– Obtain first-hand information and feedback on your medical technologies
Read more here